Saturday 30 August 2008

Postscript from the Elusive One...

PS: Mike is alive for now, if you ever want to see him again make payable a worthy sum into his account. He'll see that I get it but for now I shall remain nameless. He has only the following message; 'Don't worry about me guys I'm sure I'll be fine just do as he says. Apart from the chilli spiked meals and assaults from ladyboys I remain unscathed. But who's to say how long these torments will be kept at bay for! I fear Sam is an insider, after unknowingly spiking my drink on my Bday and conspiring with the barman to make me powerless and vulnerable. My memory is vague after that. I attempted a get away on a motorbike in the Philippines but was thwarted by a cactus and tree combined as well as my own incapabilities. I shall attempt to slip Sam at the KL train station and head for America. If Iam successful you shall have word from me soon, if not I fear this may be my last contact.' Enough of his whining - just remember what I've said. Cooperate and no harm will come to him. I await your answer!

No comments: